Verified thin film quality for flawless components
With a DBLI system from our Industrial Line, you can test whether the piezoelectric behavior of your thin films meets your requirements and ensure consistent performance across the wafer. All this early on in the production process before the films are processed further to form the finished component. Fully or semi-automated quality control lets you achieve outstanding reliability and reproducibility in your production. You can benefit from excellent production efficiency and maximum output, with flawless components.
Easy to operate at all times
The systems in our aixDBLI Industrial Line are fitted with an industrial probe from Formfactor (formally Süss Microtech). A wafer handler can also be fitted as an optional extra, enabling you to measure wafers fully automatically. Our DBLI Commander control software means the measurement system could not be easier to use. On top of this, handling with automatic alignment and pattern recognition ensures reliable measurement data across users. Different operator levels give you access to all parameters. Alongside a wafer map editor and recipe editor, you can also choose from a range of measurement modes. A SecsGEM interface allows the system to communicate with higher-level production management software.
Stable processes, guaranteed
All Industrial Line systems are subject to a comprehensive approval process both in production and at the customer premises, in order to ensure process stability.
The benefits for you:
- Quality control of the separated film before further processing
- Differentiation between material faults on the thin film and component failure
- Wafer mapping enables homogeneity testing and delivers feedback for process optimization
- Unique resolution of over 1 pm for process-sensitive monitoring of the most important parameters d33,f and e31,f
- Thin film and component testing in a single system thanks to a combination of DBLI and SBLI technology
- Monitoring of other characteristic values, such as breakdown voltage, leakage current, epsilon and loss factor
Read our use cases and find out how our aixDBLI Industrial Line systems can improve your production. For more features and specifications, please refer to the product sheet: