Resonance Analyzer 1.0
Features / Specifications
The Resonance Analyzer significantly reduces the time and effort for analysing piezoelectric
sensors and actuators. Analyzing specific resonances in the impedance spectrum and providing
data on this resonance quality greatly improves production quality control.
Hence, special figures of merits can be extracted, so that a single electrical signal
measurement helps to check mechanical and electrical properties of the devices. A
comparison between the measured curve and an idealized or simulated one enables the
individual adaptation of quality criteria to specific device requirements.
1. Measurement analysis
2. Comparison of the measurement with simulation data or a
- Extraction of minima and maxima in the impedance curve in a given frequency range
- Setting of a threshold for which minima and maxima are considered as resonance pairs
(which form a resonance peak) in correlation to the previous and subsequent extremal values
- A split of the base resonance in two or more resonance peaks is considered as a fault of
the sample and is used as first exclusion criterion for the device
- Setting of the position of the base series resonance frequency, the maximum tolerable deviation to it, and of a
minimum effective coupling coefficient as additional criteria to evaluate the measurement.
otherwise derived reference curve
We regularly update the Resonance Analyzer based on user feedback at least once a year.
- Examination of the matching between measured and simulated curve in the given frequency range. Set of a mandatory fit (in %) as quality mark for the device
- Evaluation of the series resonance deviation
- Setting of the tolerable deviation of the sample capacity (εData/εSimulation).
- Free update service for 18 months
- Individual updates
- Maintenance service